Fabrice Testa is a serial entrepreneur and a deep tech expert who successfully founded, co-founded or participated in the launch of multiple tech startups which created hundreds of jobs and generated multi-millions revenues.
Fabrice has knowledge/interest/experience in the following markets/technologies:
- Space Industry (upstream, downstream and exploration)
- Connectivity (Satellite, Broadcast, IoT)
- Digital Transformation (Imaging & Video, AdTech, Digital Marketing, Interactive & Immersive Retail Experiences, Mobile & Social Applications, FinTech, SaaS Platforms, Cloud Computing, High Performance Computing)
- AI & Robotics
- Transport & Renewable Energy
- Cryptocurrencies, blockchain and fintech
Fabrice is a Board Member of the Luxembourg Business Angel Network (LBAN). Passionate about space, Fabrice is an investor member of Space Angels, a founding member of the Luxembourg Space Tech Angel group. and a member of the EBAN Space Executive Committee.
Fabrice holds a Master in Business Management from Solvay Business School of Brussels as well as a M.S. in Aerospace Engineering from University of Liege. Fabrice has also completed an Executive Program in Strategy & Innovation at MIT Sloan School of Management and an Executive Program in Venture Capital at Berkeley Haas School of Business.